October 31, 2012

October Favorites

Hi loves! Today I filmed a quick video of my October Favorites. I thought you might me interested in seeing them on here as well! It's a total mish-mass of randomness (technical terms there) but they are all things I love deeply. 
If you cannot decide which of these fab things you want to try first, I would say the Real Techniques makeup brush is the best investment! It really will make your primer/foundation/concealer/powder go on so much better. This is coming from a girl who strictly used her hands to apply foundation FOR YEARS. It gives you more coverage and less germs. For a cheap price too! 
Check it out here.


If you want more details on any of the things i mentioned in the video, click on over to my YouTube page where it's all listed. 

october favorites
What have you been fancying this month?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the lovely comments! I read each and every one. xxx

Pin It button on image hover