October 24, 2012

Rose Colored Glasses

Rose Gold Love

Necklaces $75 | Earrings $50 | Stackable Rings $145
Cuff Bracelet $300 | Necklace $60


Okay, so this post isn't actually about glasses. But it is about rose gold! And I figured "rose gold jewelry" didn't have as good of a ring to it. Anyways, I digress. Lately, I have become OBSESSED with rose gold. It seems to be the "it" metal of the season. After scouring the internet for some new pieces I found my new favorite site: Gorjana-Griffin. I found this site through Grace (who blogs at Stripes & Sequins). She had a contest and I won the most gorgeous rose gold pieces from Gorjana!
(Wearing the Taner Bar Small Necklace | Opening my gift package from Grace & Morgan!)
(Instagram: @CassieDulworth)

I've found some other amazing rose gold pieces on their site. They might be more pricey than say, Forever21, but the quality is amazing and totally worth the money. I think I might order the 3 Disc Shimmer Necklace soon!
Are you loving rose gold like I am? Do you have any favorite pieces on Gorjana?
PS-Let me know if you know of any other sites that have gorgeous rose gold jewelry!

1 comment:

  1. I've always love rose gold jewelry...& your picks really hit the mark for me esp those stackable ringS!!

    REBECCA
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the lovely comments! I read each and every one. xxx

Pin It button on image hover