November 9, 2013

Insta {Update}

{enjoying some sun on my balcony during a gorgeous fall day in florence | filming a hair curling tutorial | halloween party 2013 | the gates across from the buckingham palace, london}

Hi loves! Here's what I've been up to lately, according to Instagram. You can follow me @CassieDulworth to keep up to date! I've been extra obsessed with posting lately. xx
{taking a boat tour through london | a cozy outfit in london | shopping with my love paige | inspiration}
{the original flora scarf at the gucci museum in florence | gorgeous italian views from the boboli gardens | huge hair day, my favorite | yummy italian pastries}


1 comment:

  1. Loving your pics... and your hair!
    Kat | www.poshbykat.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the lovely comments! I read each and every one. xxx

Pin It button on image hover