May 2, 2014

Field of Flowers

{seen on me | top: new york & co. old, similar | jacket: old, similar | jeans: old navy | necklace: free people | sunnies: buckle | shoes: roxy | bag: justfab}

Some of my favorite places to explore are botanical gardens. After learning of the huge Brooklyn Botanic Garden and it's infamous Cherry Walk, I knew I had to go. I took the afternoon with one of my friends, Amanda, and made the trip out to Brooklyn's historic district. Situated right next to the Brooklyn Museum, the gardens are in a gorgeous neighborhood. Forewarning: this post is super picture heavy. I cut it down as much as I could! This is a definite visit for anyone who enjoys springtime and colorful landscape.

3 comments:

Thank you for the lovely comments! I read each and every one. xxx

Pin It button on image hover