July 14, 2014

Blake Lively Inspired Eye Makeup Tutorial

 For a while now, Blake Lively has been a slight obsession of mine (haha!). Her makeup is always gorgeous, her style is perfect and her hair. Can we just talk about her hair?! It's amazing. AND she says that she eats cupcakes on a regular basis without working out and manages to stay so skinny. Can I just be her for a day?

Anyways, enough gushing. I found these pictures of her makeup (below) which is the epitome of her normal look, and I thought I'd recreate it. It's a pretty simple gold smokey eye with really neutral face and lips. She has hooded eye, like I do, and she sticks with this look as it works great on smaller eyes! I hope you enjoy and let me know if you recreate it!
PRODUCTS USED:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the lovely comments! I read each and every one. xxx

Pin It button on image hover