November 1, 2012

Tumblr Crush Thursday


Hi all! I can't believe it's been a week already but happy Thursday!
Tumblr is one of my favorite places to find inspiration everyday and I reblog obsessively. Check out my Tumblr here!

The week of October 22nd I'm crushing on:
 Image 1: WILDFOX is by far one of my favorite brands. The girls behind the company are incredibly talented and creative. One major thing I love is that they always post little stories to go along with each collection, describing their inspiration. These stories alway hit me right in the heart. They truly know how to make you feel something. This is their Resort 2012/13 collection. More photos and story here
Image 2 & 3: I love succulents and cactii. As soon as I have an apartment or home it will be filled with them. They just make me so happy! Weird, I know. Also, isn't this the perfect post-breakup quote? They always say to fake it till you make it. 
What are YOU obsessing over on Tumblr this week?

1 comment:

Thank you for the lovely comments! I read each and every one. xxx

Pin It button on image hover