November 8, 2012

Tumblr Crush Thursday

Hello lovers! I hope you've had a lovely week so far. We're over hump day and in my life Thursday is officially the beginning of the weekend. So excited! I've had a hectic week in school and work so I'm happy for a tiny break. 
I have lots of exciting things happening this weekend. Hanging out with Lyndsey from A Lovely Little Blog for the first time (can you say Ulta trip?!) and an exciting Black Friday meeting at Tommy on Sunday night.
Needless to say, it's going to be a great weekend.

I've been on Tumblr a little more than lately this week so I had an especially hard time choosing my favorite images but here they are! Check out my Tumblr here!

The week of November 5th I'm crushing on:
 Images 1&2: Isn't that dress gorgeous?! So is the bikini. (Can anyone tell me who designs it?) Both of these ladies have ahh-mazing bodies which is reminding me not to get laxy during the cold season. Bikinis will be back before we know it! Also, have you noticed the bra-less trend recently, too? I've seen it around the blogosphere so much. How do you feel about this trend?
 Images 3&4: A yummy bowl of avocado always looks delicious! It's one of my favorite snack and I really crave it while I'm at school and don't have access. Also, a great quote to always remember. 
Image 5: Every morning I wish I had a pair of black pointy toe heels to complete my outfit so I'm on the search. Do you know of any good pairs under $200?

What are you loving on Tumblr this week? Or on the internet in general. Don't forget to follow me on Tumblr and Bloglovin'!

2 comments:

  1. love it!! the avocados look sooo good, i want summer to be here just because of the food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! The dress at the top is really lovely but for myself I could never wear no bra! The avocados look so delicious!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the lovely comments! I read each and every one. xxx

Pin It button on image hover