December 2, 2012

Bows Over Bros

A few days ago one of my friends texted me with an Instagram picture of these tights, begging me to find them for her. So I did! 
One thing that my readers may not know about me is that I love to shop online! Friends and family often come to me if they need to track down a specific present or item. I love doing this, finding the exact piece someone was looking for. (Email me at cassiedulworth (dot) hotmail (dot) com if you want me to help you out!)
Anyways, I thought that these were too good to not share with you all. Worn under a skirt the bow detail will be a cute touch popping out! I think these would make me happy even if nobody else could see it!
{Tights from ASOS}
Madewell has some really cute tights as well if you are looking!

1 comment:

Thank you for the lovely comments! I read each and every one. xxx

Pin It button on image hover