December 21, 2012

Day In The Life

Here are a few tidbits from my life in the past few weeks. I hope you're having an amazing holiday season so far.

1. It's finally gotten cold and this ASOS sweater is so cozy without sacrificing any style. 
2. Some days a vintage flannel and standout accessories is perfect.
3. Giant PVC sparkly bows caught my eye while Christmas decor shopping with Momma.
4. I've been testing the Eyeko mascara and liner for a few days now. Post on this will come soon with a GIVEAWAY!
5. My friend Lyndsey, a fellow blogger, and I did this pretty champagne and navy glitter ombre the other day. We're both Bloom Beauty Ambassadors and the polish was one that Lyndsey got to test!
6. I've been a little naughty at Ulta lately. 
7. Granola and greek yogurt is one of my favee healthy lunch options.
8. Working on a mock Victoria's Secret trade show booth for my Merchandising Presentations class.
9. An exciting package from Reebonz that I got a few weeks ago.
10. Pretty holiday decorations downtown.
11. Glam Gram jewels of the day on my way to work.
12. The most amazing group of girls, my best friends. Morgan, Steph, Kristin, Alli and Denver the kitty, of course. 

Make sure to follow me on Instagram!
@CassieDulworth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the lovely comments! I read each and every one. xxx

Pin It button on image hover