December 27, 2012

Tumblr Crush Thursday

 Hey hey.
Getting back into the routine of things today after Christmas. We had a "blizzard" yesterday so everything outside is covered in a foot of white, and I decided today would be a good day to catch up on all things blog and YouTube

First things first:
Here are the things I'm crushing on in the week of December 24th: 
 Image 1: Vintage slips and knitted socks are my weakness I think. I don't ever leave a store without one or the other, or at least admiring one or the other. 
Image 2&3: Lots of good fashion on tumblr this week. Love these two looks, and the attitude these women have.
Image 4: The designer from one of my favorite new discoveries, Stone_Cold_Fox. These pants are her design I believe, and everything she does is amazing.
Image 5&6: Sometimes side cleavage is so much sexier, and who doesn't want a sparkly pair of animal ears? Does anybody know where I can find some? 
Image 7: I just like everything about this image. Sometimes that happens.

I hope all of you lovely readers had an AMAZING holiday, no matter what you were celebrating or who it was with. I know my blog is little compared to so many famous bloggers out there but I'm so thankful for those of you who do stop by and read! This wouldn't be fun without you.

Remember to follow me on Tumblr and Bloglovin', Instagram and Twitter for more daily tid-bits! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the lovely comments! I read each and every one. xxx

Pin It button on image hover