December 7, 2012

Pearly Whites: Crest 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips

Hi loves!
Today I want to talk about something very important to me. White teeth. This is the first thing I notice about anybody new I meet and something I've always been very conscious of myself. As a beauty junkie, it becomes very apparent to me when I stop whitening my teeth for a while. I can't wear certain lipsticks and my makeup just doesn't look as good. 
A few weeks ago I was lucky enough to be selected by Influenster to try the Crest 3D Professional Effects Whitestrips. This is a program where you wear a set of Advanced Seal Whitestrips for 30 minutes, once a day, for 20 days straight. 

I am in the middle of my program and I can already see a difference! Not to mention that my teeth aren't sensitive at all. I've tried other whitestrips in the past and had to stop after three or four days because it hurt too bad! These are my favorite kind, so far. 
Remember...if you're not whitening you're yellowing!

I just wanted to let you guys know about this great product. I'll do a full review when I'm done with the 20 days, but so far I love these Crest Whitestrips.
Have you every tried Whitestrips or any other method of teeth whitening?
This product was sent to me c/o Influenster in partnership with Crest. I have not accepted $$ in exchange for writing this post. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm also into teeth whitening these days so I think I might give this a try....thanks for the heads up!

    REBECCA
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, we've been talking about trying the strips! Def going to do it now haha<3

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the lovely comments! I read each and every one. xxx

Pin It button on image hover