December 7, 2012

Tarte Friends & Family Sale

Tarte FF Sale

Tarte FF Sale by cassiedulworth featuring tarte blush
{Blush | Face Brush | Lip Surgence | Mascara}
{Cheek & Lip Stain | Concealer | Bronzer}

Hi loves! Exciting news today. Tarte Cosmetics is having a Friends and Family sale! 
Everything on their site is 30% off from today, December 7th through December 13th.
The code is "FFDEC" so take note!
Tarte has some really amazing products and gift sets, so if you're looking for small presents for your beauty obsessed friends and relatives or shopping for yourself this is an amazing deal. 
I picked some of my favorite Tarte products above as well as some products that are on my wish list! (Hint hint to any friends reading this.)

Are you going to try something out? Let me know what you get!
Instagram | Bloglovin' | Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the lovely comments! I read each and every one. xxx

Pin It button on image hover