January 4, 2013

For Sale! {Black Chelsea Boots, Size 11}

Attention ladies!
I'm in the middle of organizing/rearranging my closet and getting rid of some things (New Years cleaning, anyone?)
These boots are a size too big for me so I'm selling them!
They are a size 11 (could fit a size 10/10.5 as well if you don't mind a bit of room).
They have been worn ONLY ONCE and have very minor scuffs.
These are incredibly comfortable and perfect for everyday wear! Dressed up or down. Chelsea boots are the "IT' shoe of this year and can be worn into spring/summer/for years to come!

$20 OR best offer
Email me if you are interested!

1 comment:

  1. This is looking so beautiful and so stylish also in black color. As in, small. These seem to be built about a full size below normal, at least if you want to wear winter-appropriate socks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the lovely comments! I read each and every one. xxx

Pin It button on image hover