January 15, 2013

Travel Style {Maxi Dresses}

Maxi Dress Shopping
Hi loves!
So, yesterday was the first week of classes for me. Back to the grind after a nice and relaxing winter break, but I'm excited about the classes I'm taking!
As some of you may know, my roommate and I are traveling to Florence next fall to study there for four months. We had our first orientation class last night and it has me SO EXCITED! I still cannot believe it.
One thing I thought of right away was my airport outfit. I need something comfy for 20 hours of traveling, but I have to be fashionable (I will be going with 50 other fashion students). So a long maxi dress seemed like the perfect option.

Add a sweater for the airport and this outfit is so simple and cozy, yet chic. These are some of my favorites. Which one should I get? 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the lovely comments! I read each and every one. xxx

Pin It button on image hover