June 16, 2014

Freelance Bridal Makeup

Here are some pictures of my GORGEOUS best friend. I did her makeup as a mock-up for some brides I'm working with this summer. I just can't get over how amazing she looks (although I may be a bit biased). These photos have no photoshop or editing on them. 

For those of you who don't know, I do freelance makeup work. I love to do anything from bridal to runway and even personal consults. It's so satisfying to me when I can help someone be the most gorgeous version of themselves!

If you are interested in learning more about my freelance services or work, please email me at cassiedulworth@hotmail.com. 
 

1 comment:

  1. wooooooot! i look so pretty!!!!! thanks doll! you're the best!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the lovely comments! I read each and every one. xxx

Pin It button on image hover