June 17, 2014

Strappy Summer

Tank: NastyGal (in lime, similar) | Shoes: IF Carrini (this brand is always on HauteLook) | Bag: Vintage (similar) | Necklace: Forever21 (similar)

NastyGal is the stuff dreams are made of. First, it's always stock full of the coolest pieces you can imagine: vintage, assorted designers and NastyGal brand lines (aka this amazing shoe line!) Then, there's Sophia Amoruso and #GIRLBOSS. Basically, if you've never shopped at NastyGal you're missing out.

You might have seen my love for one of my recent purchases on Instagram the other day. Let's just say I'm similarly in love with this tank. I like to keep things simple. With little details. Cut offs and a tee are my daily uniform. So when a tank has a cool back like this one I can justify buying it. Because it's the little details that count, right?

PS—Excuse the little "bow" burn line on my back. I was overly ecstatic about it being sunny and that happened haha.

* I linked up with Mix & Match Fashion today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the lovely comments! I read each and every one. xxx

Pin It button on image hover