June 28, 2014

Neon Nails

Painting my nails is not something that I do really often. I wish I was the type of girl who could repaint them every other day or whenever a chip happens, but I just do not have the patience. Last night I finally got around to fixing my nails though & I ended up going with this neon pink. Which is another surprise, because anyone who knows me knows that I normally go with more neutral shades, like in my summertime nails post.

I haven't used this polish in forever because the first time, I hated it. I'm not sure why now, as I quite liked it this time. It went on really easily (albeit a bit splotchy on the first coat...you definitely need two). I think my favorite thing though is how fast it dries. I mean, it was rock hard within two minutes of finishing. Now that's my type of polish. 

American Apparel: Neon Pink

1 comment:

  1. The colour is great! I love a bright pink for summer.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the lovely comments! I read each and every one. xxx

Pin It button on image hover