July 3, 2014

Flawless Skin Foundation Routine | Full Coverage (Acne Scars, Hyperpigmentation, Redness)

Hi everyone! Today I'm bringing you another video (I have been LOVING filming lately.) Today I'm showing you my flawless-skin foundation routine. I've dealt with a combination of acne, fair skin and very oily skin for many years so I consider myself somewhat of an expert when it comes to face products. This look is great for anyone with a lot of acne (scars or active), hyper pigmentation, redness or other general uneven skin tone.

I used a combination of drugstore and high end products. This is a routine I do pretty much daily as I love to have a full coverage look, but if you don't, it would be great for any big occasion, night out or fancy event when you need to look great in person and in pictures. 
PRODUCTS USED:
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Translucent
Milani Baked Blush in Dolce Pink
NYX Eyeshadow in True Taupe

BRUSHES USED:

1 comment:

  1. I definitely struggle with my skin. Great video and tips!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the lovely comments! I read each and every one. xxx

Pin It button on image hover