July 26, 2014

What's In My Shower

So today I thought that I would show you guys some of my favorite shower products—and ones that I'm currently using and obsessing over! All of these have been long time favorites and most are repurchases. That says something for a girl who has a whole box of shower products in her closet. 

L'oreal EverCreme Intense Nourishing Shampoo: This is amazing. I love all of the EverCreme lines but this nourishing one is great. It doesn't make my hair really tangled but it also isn't too rich. It really keeps my hair healthy. And the smell is amazing, definitely one of my favorites at the drugstore. The only thing I don't like is the bottle. It's so flimsy and sometimes its so dang hard to get product out! 

L'Oreal Total Repair 5 Restoring Conditioner: Again, L'Oreal has hit the nail on the head here. This works as well as $30 salon conditioner in my opinion. It's definitely my favorite drugstore conditioner by far. It's extremely rich without being oily and it always leaves my hair silky soft. I never get buildup like with some thick conditioners. I can say that I never get split ends and I'm pretty sure it's due to this product. 
The Body Shop Tea Tree Face Wash: I hated this when I first tried it, but now it's my go-to. It takes off eye makeup, it clears my skin and it doesn't make me too dry. I'm doing an acne-fighting video soon and I'll talk about this more there, so keep watch!

Neutrogena Pore Refining Exfoliating Cleanser: I use this once or twice a week, mostly in the shower. It's very gentle especially compared to some other exfoliators such as the Apricot Scrub. I love that because it keeps my skin baby soft without irritating the redness or acne. Great for sensitive and oily skin!
Dark Kiss Shower Gel (Bath and Body Works): I'm not too picky when it comes to body wash. All I can say is that this smells amazing and it lathers SO well. I think it's limited edition so if you're in need of a new body wash get to B&BW soon to smell this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the lovely comments! I read each and every one. xxx

Pin It button on image hover