August 15, 2014

Bits & Bobs

// organizing some jewelry on my gorgeous mirrored tray //

Do you ever have those weeks where you just feel SO PRODUCTIVE? I just did. And it was ah-mazing.

Seriously, I ticked so many things off of my to-do list. & it was a long one. On Tuesday I had so much running through my mind I couldn't sleep. Eventually at around 3:30 am I gave up and just got out of bed to work on some things. Between working on some blog redesigning (a post dedicated to this coming soon!) to all of my other internships/freelancing/etc. I had a lot of computer work.

When Starbucks opened at 6 am you bet I was the first one in there. I stayed all day and felt so accomplished. 

Now my sleeping schedule is back on track (another bonus of staying up all night), my apartment is starting to get organized and I finally went grocery shopping. Hallelujah for having more than a tomato+wine in my fridge! 
 // my FAVORITE new discovery. I found this at sheetz & I'm addicted, it's delicious //
 // working on a new 'about me' page. you can see it here & a blog updates post coming soon //
// finally got to see one of my best friends, after being apart all summer //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the lovely comments! I read each and every one. xxx

Pin It button on image hover