August 13, 2014

Store to Know: Pixie Market


If you know me at all, you know I'm a pro-online-shopper. Really though. I can find you anything you want, in your price range, probably within the day. I have this knack of finding amazing little shops that nobody knows about. & I'm not telling you this to brag! But I though I could start to share some of my faves. Your wallet might hate me but your closet is going to love this.

First up, Pixie Market. You might have stumbled across this site if you shop the likes of TOPSHOP, NastyGal or Zara. It's got a similar vibe and price range. It's super on trend (in the best way) and every piece has amazing detail. Above I choose some faves right now, things that I would love to have going into fall. How cool is that grey tee with a mesh collar?! Check it out and let me know what you think! 

Do you online shop as much as I do? Have any favorite stores to tell me about? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the lovely comments! I read each and every one. xxx

Pin It button on image hover