January 27, 2013

Links À La Mode

Have you heard of IFB? If not, and you are at all involved in the blogging world, you need to make a stop at their site. They have amazing tips on marketing, business, blogging and a huge fashion blogging network. 
Every week they round up some great posts my IFB members to showcase and I was chosen this week! I loved my $100 challenge, it's the most popular post I've ever written! 
There are some amazing other posts in the roundup so make sure to click on a few and share the love! Blogging is all about the amazing people you meet and connect with. 

LINKS À LA MODE: THE IFB WEEKLY ROUND UP: JANUARY 24TH 


Fashion Moriarty: Galliano’s New Gig
Fawkeshunter: Think Fast Fashion
I’m an Airhead: Practical Prom Part I: Practical.
Informed Style: Gehry Tiffany Rings
Mis Papelicos: Building A Better Blog
Pardon My Fashion: Dark Triad
The Girl With The Bun: 3 Hats To Top off an Outfit
Two Take On Style: The Lowdown on Shapewear
Undercover Dress-Up Lover: Bees

1 comment:

Thank you for the lovely comments! I read each and every one. xxx

Pin It button on image hover